HDMI Extender with Loop-Out HDMI Splitter over CAT6 up to 60 Meter | With Analog Audio Support
This HDMI Extender with Loop-Out HDMI Splitter extends high definition digital video and audio signals as well as analogue audio signals, at a distance of up to 60m (1080p) / 80m (720p) over a single Cat6 cable.
It features a HDMI Passthrough port on the transmitter unit to connect a nearby display to the output of the transmitter which functions then as an HDMI Splitter as well.
- 1 x HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x HDMI receiver
- 2 x 5v Power supply
- 1 x Manual
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video to be transmitted over a single Cat6 cable.
- Allows for cascading via HDMI loop out port or connect display to transmitter.
- Transmission Range: 1080p up to 60meters (80m on 720p) over a single Cat6 cable.
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
If no 220v Power outlets nearby you can replace the power adapter included with the package to the USB to DC Cables below to power units from a USB Port:
How to Install HDMI Extender over CAT6 Video and Instructions
- 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p @60Htz
- ESD Protection: Human Body model: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge)
Connect and Operate
- Connect a source such as a Blu-Ray Player, game console, A/V Receiver, Cable or Satellite Receiver, etc. to the HDMI input on the Transmitting unit.
- Connect a display such as an HDTV or HD Projector to the HDMI output on the Receiving unit.
- Connect a single Category 5e/6 to the output of the Transmitting unit, and the other end to the input of the Receiving unit.
- For power, plug both the Transmitting unit and Receiving unit with the included power supplies.
- Power on each device in the same sequence (receiver and transmitter will already be powered when either unit is plugged in.)