HDMI Extender with Loop-Out HDMI Splitter on Transmitter over CAT6/7 (NO IR / INFRARED)
HDMI Extender with Loop-Out HDMI Splitter extends high definition video and audio signals, at a distance of up to 40m (1080p) / 80m (720p) over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
Features EDID management, which allows and the source and display “Handshake” for seamless integration with only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable.
It features a Passthrough to connect a nearby display to the output of the transmitter which functions as an HDMI Splitter as well.
- 1 x HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x HDMI receiver
- 1 x 5v Power supply
- 1 x Manual
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video to be transmitted over a single Cat6 cable.
- Support copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display.
- Allows for cascading via HDMI loop out port or connect display to transmitter.
- Transmission Range: 1080p up to 40meters (80m on 720p) over a single Cat6 cable.
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
- 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p @60Htz
- ESD Protection: Human Body model: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge)
Sample Connection diagram (Infrared / IR not included in this product)
Connect and Operate
- Connect a source such as a Blu-Ray Player, game console, A/V Receiver, Cable or Satellite Receiver, etc. to the HDMI input on the Transmitting unit.
- Connect a display such as an HDTV or HD Projector to the HDMI output on the Receiving unit.
- Connect a single Category 5e/6 to the output of the Transmitting unit, and the other end to the input of the Receiving unit.
- For power, plug both the Transmitting unit and Receiving unit with the included power supplies.
- Power on each device in the same sequence (receiver and transmitter will already be powered when either unit is plugged in.)