HDMI to VGA Adapter – (Ultimate 1080 model) – Same functions as HDFURY Blue edition Converter
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
This product is similar to the HDFURY1 Blue edition. It will convert video & audio from a HDMI source to VGA / HD15 / D-Sub (15 pins, 3 rows of 5 pins each) with separate 3.5mm Stereo audio output.
– One HDMI input signal that converts to VGA+Stereo analog.
– Supported video input : HDMI 1.2a
– Supported audio output : 3.5mm R/L Analog Stereo.
– Supported output : Support up to UXGA and 720p/1080p(50/60Hz), the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the VGA / PC input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio.
– HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
– LED indication : when source or sink is working.
– Installs in minutes
– Need DC5V / 0.8A power supply. Adapter is supplied with converter.
Connection and Operation Instructions
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA+3.5mm audio from monitor or projector / external speakers into Converter output.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the converter.
– Model : Ultimate 1080
– HDMI resolution : HDMI 1.3
– Input Video signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
– Input DDC signal : 5Volts p-p (TTL)
– VGA output : Support up to UXGA and 720p/1080i(60Hz)
– Audio output : R/L Analog 3.5mm jack plug
– Max transmission bandwidth : 5.1Gbps
– Max working current : 600mA
– Power adapter format – Input : AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output : DC5V / 0.8A
– Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
– Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
– Dimensions : (L x W x H) – 174 x 70 x 20 (mm)
– Weight : 450g
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.